Ricardo Gama here. Your one and only source to the scandalous life of my elite.

quinta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2010

What Can't We Face

Ricardo Gama here. Your one and only source to the scandalous life of my elite.

Yeah I know watching Gossip Girl can mess up your head a little bit.

So I'm wondering troughout my music files and what did I found? A music from Buffy episode Once More With Feeling (I've Got atheory) So I went and listen to it just for the gigs when suddently in turns to the part where sarah michelle geller sings and when I noticed it spoke A LOT about some problems of today ("
What can't we face if we're together?
What's in this place that we can't weather?
Apocalypse; We've all been there
The same old trips; Why should we care?
What can't we do if we get in it?
We'll work it through within a minute
We have to try
We'll pay the price
It's do or die)

Will I tell that to Rita tomorrow?
Will I be able to help her the way she helped me A LOT in the past?
Will I screw this up for good?
Damn to many questions too many answers possible.
Don't miss the next episode because I won't either

You Know You Love Me
X.O.X.O
Ricardo Gama

P.S. DAMNNN to many television I would dare to say but since I don't watch it because of my MEO work.

4 comentários:

  1. Hey weird.
    What's up with the "You know you love me thingie"?
    That's awkward o_O

    Answer: Don't think too much. Don't think at all. Never say never just don't think about it <3 @ (you know you've read this before)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Honeyyyyy.

    It's from gossip girl it was airing in london and I copied it xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lemme tell you, MEO can be a pain in the ass v_v

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lovely song! Most songs tell something about ourselves if we just bother to hear them...

    ResponderEliminar