Ricardo Gama here. Your one and only source to the scandalous life of my elite.

quinta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2010

Wish List 2010

YEAH I KNOW IT'S LATE TO DO IT SOO SHUSH

1st - Stop hanging out with people that you say one thing and when you hear it again its 100 times bigger than you said it

2nd - Telling my loved ones that I'm tired of the way i'm living and turn it upside down

3rd - learn how to correctly update my blog thingy

4th - Write everything down because apparently my brain doesn't store a lot of informartion.

5th - reconnect with my ex friends (meaning start talking again with people that i used to hang out with and now it's limited my msn)

all 5 majors that I have to do

P.S. I bet that either AleXana or Leonor read this will bust my head wide open because of the mistakes i'm writing in English.


You Know You Love Me
X.O.X.O.
Ricardo Gama (Forgive my Weirdness xD)

3 comentários:

  1. I won't cos I like weird people. Normal people are boring!
    You're weird, so am I?
    So...mistakes don't count haha

    @

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your brain stores enough information, you just have to store it the right way: by watching series 8D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mete a informação em gavetas diferentes... xD ficas com mais espaço!!! Terrible english but it was late I get it.. kiss***

    ResponderEliminar